Monday, January 30, 2012

The 8th day of CNY

today's the 8th day of chinese new year.
it's been a relatively good chinese new year celebration so far, with the reunion dinner at my aunt's place, watching fireworks with my family under the pouring rain which drenched us all even with a freaking huge umbrella because the wind was so strong, going to relatives' house...

and on the 2nd night, i'm officially with someone =)
along with the start of a new lunar year, i've got a new start with her.
i'm glad we have come so far.

as the sem advanced into its 4th week now, i'm rushing to finish my graduation essay as soon as possible so that i can go on to start on other stuffs that are mandatory after graduation. like consideration of grad school, job application, maybe driving... etc. well, guess the sooner i finish this 30 page report, the sooner i get to enjoy more before reality sets in and spoil my bubble of enjoyment.

sem has been going great with squash and basketball as my two sports modules. but basketball has been rather tiring in the past few practices with the running and all. and looking at all those ppl who are better than me, i can't help feeling a little down, which kinda fuels me to train and then do even better. but at the present moment, my grad essay takes priority over everything.

so, back to the essay. haha..

No comments: