Sunday, June 19, 2011

stupid blogspot

wrote a short entry yesterday about getting frustrated over the things i have to do before i go for 2-weeks reservist tml... especially my grad project proposal. damn it.

woke up at 8, but refused to face my computer and write my proposal. so i went back to sleep. had quite a weird dream.

was sitting beside a girl, short hair, can't rmb the face but i rmb she was kinda cute. 2 guy sitting opposite of us, supposingly we were all friends. a resturant-like table setting by the window. she was sitting on my right, nearer to the window drawing haru's face (from the anime rave) on a notebook. she was sad because she couldn't draw it well, and somehow when we look out the window, there are drawings of anime (can't rmb what) on the walls in the opposite building across the streets. a guy was sitting under one of the buildings and drawing, presumably he was the expert who drew those. i rmbed i was working on something, probably my proposal (yes, i always dream about doing actual work in my sleep), but i stopped to console her. so it seemed she was my gf as i held her with my right arm around her waist, saying it's alright. then i release my hold, and start to touch her hair. it wasn't those straight kind, some were braided. not black. maybe a bit of blond. she smiled at me, i smiled back. then i forced myself to wake up knowing that i don't have a gf in reality. -_-. haha..

gotta get my proposal done today.

will be away for 2 weeks. maybe will get some rest inside camp. i haven't had a long break yet since exams ended due to the internship...

it's not that bad to experience some intimate closeness with a stranger. becuz it makes me... i don't know, warmth? something that's essentially different from the feeling that parents give. the love that is given to me, in which i reciprocate with my whole heart. although it was a dream, although it wasn't real... i knew i love her.

anyway, the way to remembering dreams is sleeping after you're quite awake. but after that when you wake up, you will probably get a slight headache for oversleeping.

No comments: