Wednesday, March 31, 2010

finding old-time buddies

recently found my old time buddies on facebook.
gotta be one of the pros of fb. haha...

i still rmb the 3 of us together..
gone were the days we hit shuttles together.
3 of us, won the inter-class badminton tournament after p4 streaming exams.
me and kj were doubles, sam played singles.
we even got trophies to show. haha.. fun times... good times...

plus, i think i found the girl i was thinking for for years.
i'm pretty sure i got i correct becuz i still rmb how she looked like 16 years ago in p1.
the smarties in the class, shoulder-length hair with an extra strand tied to the back, glasses, kinda cute.
if memories didn't fail me, i used to tease her. or rather, irritated her.
hmm.. i don't know why she left such a deep impression on me.

i forgot whose hands i held during national day celebration during the singing of songs. she was infront of me, sitting down. i grabbed her hands and swing together with the rest. wonder if it was becuz i didn't have a flag and she had one, or i was just being me at that time. my form teacher smacked me in the butt after that. so was it this girl or another girl that i irritated in those days?

i have no idea how i changed from that stupid boy to now.

No comments: