Sunday, March 7, 2010

01 gathering

the usual place - ms ong's hse.
my laptop got the job of irritating me in the morning with "i'm not in love... this is not my heart..." until i got dulan and got up to off it so that i'll be in time to meet up to go ms ong's. well, was late, and only a party of 4 met up at the interchange. rest went there by themselves. next time, we'll just do that.

chit chat, catching up, knowing what's going on back in sch, talking about the future... it's always great to gather ppl together once in a while. lunched at ssc nyny, her treat, as always. felt a little bad that every year we didn't bring anything to her home. hmm.. maybe next time we'll get her some gift.

the day really made me realised we're all not 'small' anymore. 不小了。 we are all growing up, as fast as the time flows. the girls, or ladies, were talking abt work, buying house, shopping details that seemed like they're at the auntie level of talking but a professional level of knowledge, and marriage (the 'me and my bf this & that'). guys, we're still talking abt sch, mostly. perhaps the headstart of sch, or the close proximity to social working adult life is the difference btw the genders now. marriage? i never really have it much thought, especially when my love life is kinda DOA.

last day of recess, i haven't been doing anything. 2 more weeks to submission of 10-page essay, 4 more weeks to 340 report, 5 more weeks to assg 2, 7 more weeks to exams. my reluctance to touch on my books is giving me more anxiety, which increases my fear of unpreparedness, resulting in the increased tendency to avoid my books in order to escape this feeling at a temporary basis by concentrating on other stuffs (having fun). vicious cycle of not studying.

finally watched avatar today, although the screenplay was a bit buggy in the video and the resolution wasn't that good, still a good 2 1/2 hr spent.

an old friend back when we were 7 still rmb me.
i'm referred to as the guy comforted her when she's sad.
she didn't really change much from what i rmbed of her back then.
if anything, she grew into a pretty lady.
ppl have love crushes. and i think my first infatuation was her.
she recently just got married.
ah.. life flies eh.
a moment she was cheating during a spelling test in class, next she's wearing a ring round her index.
ever wondered how your life direction will change if someone significant stayed?

No comments: