Tuesday, November 3, 2009

stupid internet

something's wrong with my computer with regards to the internet.
not the connection but the explorer, or firewall, or maybe it's the computer.
gotta get repair uncle to check it out after exams.
perhaps the curse of the computer always going crazy when my exams are near is back again. or is a blessing?

i'm 22. yesterday.
i started my 22nd year of life with well wishes and blessings from friends of all walks of life, and of cuz my family.
my deepest appreciation to lynn who sent her well wishes all the way from uk.
to kris, for her card which i always look forward to.
and also to sharon, who gave me a breakfast treat.
adeline, who came over before the lecture and said happy birthday.
and as alwayz, the guyz.

and yes, i procrastinated my projectz 21 until now, so i deemed it projectz 23. haha. and i'm planning to change the projectz title again next year round. getting too lazy.

only a few more weeks to exams. currently struggling with personality assignment 2 becuz i have no idea what to read. plus jap oral and listening is next week, i'm not even 1/2 prepared. haha...

note to self:
next time ask sis to buy cake. the one she bought yesterday was very nice.

No comments: