Sunday, November 1, 2009

不安

feeling a bit uneasy.
a few things that didn't go well today.
i realised my astro scores weren't full marks.
i didn't go for my ippt this morn, it was raining so heavily, i assume the ippt was cancelled. hence, i have to get ready for RT. never in my life have i viewed myself as a failure in physical abilities. but not anymore in terms of running.

exams coming.
i have lots to read up on.
i don't feel at ease, yet i'm reluctant to touch my text.
i'm worried for my exams.
i don't like this feeling.

anyway, had a birthday dinner with family at np.
nice food, just that the portion of the food was a bit little.
a little on the expensive side, but i'm kinda glad i recommend the right place to dine. family seemed quite satisfied with the food.

w.lynn, thanks for the letter.
deeply appreciated.

No comments: