Tuesday, May 26, 2009

what are friends for

i questioned myself since the day i've noticed that friendships don't just exist in one level, but in different dimensions and proximity, time, and space.

everyone knows, some friends stayed. some friends go.
some will leave their prints behind, while others you won't rmb a thing abt them.

ah.. i'm too tired to type out my thoughts. been walking for hours in kaki bukit area for road surveys. those bloody traffic lights.

just doesn't make sense to keep telling your treasured information (e.g. birthday) to ppl you deemed friends. it's either they're forgetful, or they dont give a damn, until the damn is on them.

~i'm lucky i'm in love with my best friend~
i thought i was. turned out, nahz. just a shithole statement for those lovey dovey.

btw, i'm tired of asking ppl out for angel & demon. and for the record, any movies i want to watch. i have ppl telling me, "my friend asks, then i acc loh". "i'm picky with movies mates". in other words, not cut out to be a movie companion.

you! i blame you for causing me to feel a need to have someone beside me during movies. i'm going back to watching movies by myself.

1 comment:

favian said...

wth.. i'll watch with u ok? dont be sad