Friday, May 8, 2009

throat... pain.

visited the doc yesterday morn, then today noon. first it was discomfort with fever, headache, body(bones and joints) aches, feeling cold... with the swell in my throat. then the rest went away, just not the swelling on the right, have to go back and get some injection of antibiotics to enable me to recover faster.

talking hurts. i wonder how i'm going to survive the 2hr tuition tml morn.

oh ya, got back my old job. it's 9-6 again~ plus 2 tuitions. this have gotta earn me some money before the sch starts again.

finished The Tipping Point. a good read for me. many examples and terms used in psychology like the example of diffusion of responsiblity, transactive memory, and other interesting theories like broken windows, mavens, connectors, law of the few, rule of 150, etc.

nik, where's my blink?

No comments: