Friday, May 22, 2009

unexpected events

a few of unexpected events occurred recently.
first my p5 kid scored 90 over for her maths. wow.
then my p6 kid scored less than 80 for his maths. haiz.

she chat up with me. how many blue moons have it been? and i can't rmb exactly when did i last saw her.... oh, just rmb. at a party.

i got B+ for my stats. tmd. i got 89% for mid-sem and i was confident of my final paper. i don't think my project screw up that bad. really, tmd.
i got B+ for jap. another tmd. must be the farked up oral and listening.
A- for hw111 and hp203, count myself lucky.
B+ for ee8087, maths. seriously wth. my paper aint that bad i thought, the project? haiz.
B+ for 202, thought i will do worse. haha..
overall still sianz, so much Bs as compared to last sem, only 1.
not happy. not that sad. gpa drops below 4.5. next sem earn it back.

No comments: