Friday, December 10, 2010

it's late.

and i'm not studying. this is retribution for ignoring my computer for the past few days. haha..

saw so bored, i searched my name on youtube and came up with this interesting video. i'm quite sure i've heard it before somewhere, some time ago. actually should be a long time ago. but it really amuses me this time.



i remembered i used to go back home after school and cried to my parents becuz classmates are making sure of my surname. after a while, it kinda just died down. not the classmates, but my crying over it. somehow, i grew from it. so now i'm this secretive guy who will hate you to the bone when you mock at me and on the surface i will smile at you like you're the best person in the world. ha. that's what growing up is about.

and as friends around start to go into the working society, or about to, and engage themselves in the world of making money and living good life... i began to wonder about my own. i'm quite sure without my current responsibilities, i would be considering some seriously weird future. but i'm not exactly tied down. someday, some time, i will gather enough courage to do.....

oh, look at the time. it's time to sleep.

No comments: