Friday, December 24, 2010

before anybody else

it's just a feeling.
i've been contemplating asking her out for so long, i think i'll just put it aside for the moment. and just simply hope next sem i'll see her in school or something.
may destiny brings us two together somehow.
this is my christmas wish.

something gotta change before i should start considering dating again.
me. i gotta change.

and for some reason, i hate it when i don't know how to approach a girl.
especially for a girl whom i have been contemplating for so long.

remark to self.
you suck.

remark back to remarker.
you too.

before i get schizophrenic and start talking to myself and doing crazy things in my room due to post-exam repression of feelings, i think i bettr go out.

a friend mentioned this to me after the last paper yesterday.
"just go get a girl"

i was thinking,
"hmmm... i hope she drop from the sky and landed right in front of me."

No comments: