Monday, November 15, 2010

mum's injured

mum told me she got injured during the day while moving around in the house. now she got a big swelling on her right leg, seemed kinda serious. couldn't get an appointment today with the sinseh, only tml's evening. haiz.. if i've stayed home today, might not have happened since i can help out a bit on taking care of the 2 kids. pains me to see her limp around the house. don't know how she's gonna take care of the 2 kids tml when the whole family not around.

pains me to see her limp around. perhaps that's how she felt everytime i got injured also. haiz... dad brought up the issue of giving up one of the kids. i agreed too. it's becoming too tedious for mum to take care of a baby and a toddler.

was planning to stay late in sch tml to do up my report, maybe should come home early. btw, my report is only 1/8 done. haha.. so slow. i spent the whole day in the library doing only that few paragraphs. wtheck loh.

No comments: