Sunday, August 8, 2010

love gives me hope

a post on it wrote...

~~~
I started dating my boyfriend when I was 15. I'm now 19.

He DOESN'T buy me flowers, write me love letters, or plan romantic dates. He is not that type of person.

I have had strangers tell me that they could tell he loves me by the way he looks at me.

That means more to me than anything LGMH.
~~~

that's the type of boyfriend i thought i would become.
but yup, as far as history is concerned, i think i am.

jc gathering today, organized mainly by myself and a few others.
2 teachers, 16 students. and too much food. haha..
most of the girls just graduated, with some of the guys.
going into yr 3 of our uni life for most of the guys... 2 more years..
nice time weather to bbq, but the food ain't that great.
great to see the class again, crappy as always.

1 comment:

Singapoare Plants Lover said...

Enjoy reading your post, but feel my eyes are very tired, if you could use other color background will be better. Cheers.