Tuesday, August 17, 2010

i fell. again.

sunday soccer came and ended for me in around 45 min. cuz i tried to block the strike and it ended up over-bending my right foot inwards which sprained my ankle. tada~! another injury added on to my list.

went to the usual chinese physician down the street. walked like an idiot there, and back. the treatment was painful as usual. but this time, it seeemed to be the most painful. perhaps it seemed like so everytime i went. haha.. there was one point when the pain built up and i was holding my breath, puffing up my mouth and grabbing tightly to my hands to endure through it. i have no idea how the chinese general from the war times divert his attention with chinese chess when the physician was treating the poison on his arm by scrapping the bone or something along the line of FREAKING painful. perhaps for me, pictures of pretty girl in bikinis would work.

anyway out of curiousity, i asked the physician how many times i have went to her for treatment. record shows 1 for right wrist, 1 for left wrist, 1 for knee, 1 for left ankle, 2 for right ankle. wah, and all of them mostly from soccer. maybe i should just don't play soccer.

stayed at home for the whole of yesterday and today. kinda bored just sitting infront of the monitor and not earning $64/day at the office. it just hurts to know you can earn $128 but you're not. filled my time with games and doing maths solutions for my tutee. hopefully she reads them or else it's wasted.

had a dream recently, forgot when. it was about me getting a new gf. somehow she was drunk, then we got intimate. strangely enough, it wasn't a wet dream. but sadly, i realize again, that i didn't have the conscious to deny the truthfulness of the dream while i'm in it. i just went with the dream, followed the plot. like that last time i dreamt abt her graduation and talking along the line of getting back together. you know it's just fantasy, you just fall deeper into it. bloodly dreams. i hope the synthesis theory of dream formation is wrong, whereby neuron signals from different parts of mind formed visualization of the dream. it doesn't feels right to have random thoughts abt her. she's rather irrelevant now.

another dream, a more adrenaline-following one. some sort in a war scenario. amazingly my army seniors were in it. we're in a enclosed environment, building with pillars. suddenly we were being engaged by the enemies, shots were fired. i quickly ran for cover behind the pillars, ignoring the safety of my seniors, sadly. haha.. oh my, would i be like that in real life? or should anyone not be like that? anyway, i stayed there for a while and somehow the idea of me being peter parker (or spiderman) came out of nowhere. that i was this superhero and supposed to save the damned situation. well, before i could think of any superheroish rescue, the enemies came, and they knew i was... spiderman. it's a lame dream, seriously. i've got this grandeur mentality somehow hidden within my subunconscious. not unconsciously, and not consciously. next thing i knew, for the my safety, i jumped out the building. surprisingly, there were those construction pipies that were joined together that allowed the construction workers to move around the exterior of the building. i just grabbed the horizontal pipes as i descend by gravity. i have no idea how this helps in me breaking the fall, i just did that in the dream. falling down just woke me up, with saliva on the bed. haha.. not often that my saliva wet my bed, and not often that i have dreams either.

BSO left for... some european country for exchange yesterday. couldn't send him off due to the stupid sprained ankle. sianzed. but he'll be away till next year. wished him 一路顺风。

the ankle wasn't that bad afterall. i get to spend some time with nicole, the new baby in the hse. it takes some time for her to notice you if she's looking somewhere else. hmm.. but she's smiling when i'm talking to her. probably becuz i'm smiling also. it's this cuteness that keeps me attracted to babies. =) the innocence of mind, the simplicity of life. i envy the life of a baby, but do not want to give up my matured state of mind. it's a contradiction. like a thirdy party commenting. stewie from the family guy fits the image though. haha...

it's gonna be weird going to work with bandages around my right ankle, and then going to tuition after.

No comments: