Thursday, May 20, 2010

to be misunderstood and wrongfully accused

i never did forget my anger towards her.
of how she accused me of showing behaviors so stupid i don't even know where to draw inspiration from for those actions.

him, i was always prepared to explain.
we were more than just common friends; brothers.

perhaps i should have been a stronger person back then.
with the courage to face someone who has misunderstood me, and to correct my accusations.
but it's always the feeling of giving up the trouble of clearing up the murky water.
let it be. besides, how does the other side feels if they knew they were wrong? that so much was said becuz of the negative emotions that they were having which biased a negative evaluation of my words? psychology, you never really know when it will get to you.

so now i will always have this knot that i refused to face.
becuz it irks me so much to have to explain to someone i have negative emotions to, and to still know that it's never gonna part with me completely.

i will remember ppl who questions my personal values, and tarnishs my pride.
becuz for now, i do not seek understanding.
yet, revenge isn't on the agenda. even though i hope it's on my to-do list, and that the common saying that revenge doesn't clears the hatred in the heart isn't true.
i don't want to hang on to the felt hatred from the past but still i can't just let it go.

my silent protest against you,
and you will never know.

it doesn't really matter to you.
becuz i'm sure many of your past several remarks on others have brought them to 'negatize' towards you.
so much of it that maybe you're pre-determined to be insensitive or have just been numbed.
but to me, all i can remember about my undesired linkage to you, is the hatred of probably a lifetime.
not that the intensity remains as before, but the association to it will always be prominent.

1 comment:

Just said...

Oh I know that feeling.