Thursday, May 27, 2010

little surgery

did a small surgery on my left fourth finger to remove the irritating abnormal growth that i've been having since around jan. if i'm not wrong, it's a pyogenic granuloma. kinda interesting to numb my whole finger. initially when it wasn't entirely lost of pain receptors, the doctor inject something into the skin. damn painful. he asked "painful ah?" see my face you know liao lah. he did it the 2nd time, but i didn't feel a thing. interesting. the nerve endings were affected, but not the muscle nerves. i still can move my finger.

anyway, the surgery was a quick one. numb, cut, and burning the wound to stop the bleeding. i just changed the dressing myself, can't really see what's in the hole cuz of the blood, but the hole is there alright.

few more days to finish 8 reports.

third session of RT today. buay tahan.

No comments: