Sunday, May 2, 2010

Interesting FML post

Today, my boyfriend told me about a dream he had. It involved me cheating on him in the back of another man's car, and in his dream, he imagined that he tried to call me while I was having sex. In reality, everything he mentioned actually happened. I'm so scared he must be some kind of prophet. FML

haha.. wtheck. screwed up girlfriend.
i'm guessing the guy must have known she's cheating on him.
he's just trying to make her come out.

spent the sunday being unproductive as i'm still at lect 1 of the human motivation.
being the module of human motivation, i'm hardly motivated myself. ha.
taught dad how to download videos from youtube.
kinda hard when he isn't a frequent computer user.
well, at least he learns.
maybe i'll teach mum some other things someday.

ear still blocked.
i'm beginning to wonder if it ever gonna go away, that ringing sound in my ear~
warm day, i'm sweating on my leather chair.
30 degree showing on my air con. think it's prompting me to switch it on. will do.

few more days to the last paper.
then there's psychscene to go to.
then prepare for asian conference.
then prepare to go back camp for rt.
then plan to go overseas. wondering what's there at california.
then prepare for july ict.
then worry about money.

what a great 4 mths holiday.

No comments: