Friday, April 30, 2010

Rappoteur

went back to old police academy at thomson.
hmm.. reminiscene over the shooting range.. the forever footdrills.. the trying to look at pretty girls from other schools... the scoldings... the pumpings... the "march faster so we can quickly get out of here before the others do"... the collection of no.1 uniforms...
well, almost 10 years already.

briefing on the accop.
kinda shocked i'm appointed the rapporteur for the conference, part of the editorial group.
didn't they see my summary that i sent in? it was not good at all.
why choose me to write reports? ah, i want my logistics posting.
well, bo bian. can't change.
at least i'll get my name on a published journal regarding the conference.
if any of my summary reports do get approved.

slacked yesterday and today away. 5 more days to final paper.
gotta start preparing again.

oh ya, gotta buy a tie for the conf.

No comments: