Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Revisit "what do you care about?"

i briefly browsed through my archives of 2007 and came across this particular post.
reread the whole poem, or whatever it's called being written that way. was rather surprised by my own words. must be feeling terrible that time.

another surprise is someone commented on it, compliments. thanks to her, or him.

now that i think about, i hardly have time to think about my own feelings, my own thoughts on different issues. as a psychology undergraduate, objectively i feel that i should be able to have more insights into issues. subjectively, my thoughts are in a mess from reading stuffs off my textbooks. haha... indeed, one cannot fully understand the work of 2 months within 2 days.

it's a joy teaching maths. really.
especially primary sch maths.
those kids are always blur when it comes to new or complex questions, or qns that seemed to have no link or patterns at all.
now, turn that face into a "ah-ha!" face.
that's where the joy lies.
besides, i like maths too much. haha...

No comments: