Tuesday, February 10, 2009

assg 2

just spent almost 4 hours in the library with my groupmate doing the stupid email assg. most of the time, we're stoning. the rest of the time, she's saying some weird things that fascinates me.

and something must be wrong with the air-con, kinda warm at where we were seated.

anyway, i believed this is my first time hearing someone said to me in a happy tone, "i'm attached!". haha... surprisingly, but true, i can't remember anyone who said that to me. i remembered when i got attached, haha... it was more of a hush-hush thing.

the period just after begin attached always feel wonderful. mine was, and my groupmate seemed happy enough, humming 'can't fight the moonlight'. the nice feeling that someone belongs to you and you belongs to someone. 归宿感 as some may described.

somehow, i felt a tinge of happiness when i saw her smile. looks like happiness like to spread.

it's nice to get attached this period just before vday. it's like some event to enhance the magical feeling, giving the blossoming love a little more nutrients.

and why do i believe in this? no idea. didn't work at all for me. hahaha..

No comments: