Tuesday, May 20, 2008

my curse

there are times when i thought it was all just a coincidence.
there are times when i thought i was just down on luck recently.
there are times when i thought, the other 3 of them are just more lucky than me.

but NO.
IT'S NOT THE CASE.

my mahjong curse of having all the stupid tiles doesn't seem to go away
my hand trembled when the 3 of them kept looking in my direction, as if the tile they wanted will definitely come from me.
AND MOST OF THE TIME, IT DID.

shall we play 10/20 cents? haha...

oh ya, cycled home yesterday becuz i didn't want to take a midnight cab.
waste money after losing money is kinda stupid.
but i will still cycle home even if i didn't lose much of won.

tired after a day of a planned ktv which didn't happen, then pool, movie "made of honour" which was good becuz the guys kept saying whatever movies they watch with me is like shitz, and then mj.

i thought to myself, what a class.
we never really did got separated even when our lives are going in different directions.

No comments: