Friday, November 2, 2007

2nd Nov

Such a familiar date to me... something that i would count down to during the young me... something that i will really look forward to, something that makes me feel special.

however in recent years, i began to realise, it should not be something i should really look forward to. hmm... it feels rather empty this year. just had a dinner at harbourfront centre in the chinese resturant. the food was okay lah.

didn't have cake. i suppose it's 3 years in counting ba. haha.. not that i desperately want it. these years... i lack the excitement of celebrating my own birthday. i have no wish to even buy a present for myself like i used to. maybe i take the laptop as my early present to myself. i feel tired...

today's the last day in air force school as air graders. provided some feedback regarding the overlook in some of the admin stuffs... hopefully they take it well, and not take it bad. or else next time i'm back, the working relationship will not be good ba. half day off, decided to visit the card shop i saw in raffles shopping centre and bought one for nik. actually almost the same price as those in popular. the design is simple, plain but was rather elegant in a way. the inside damn empty, maybe should put in more things ba.

lots of wishes today... like to thanks a few special ones.

nik - for being the first, and also for the pictures she drew.
tan - for being the second, and asking when's my birthday
kristie - for every year since 1999, that she never fails to send her greetings
hao - for smsing me at 1am plus, but to my mum's hp, or my old hp no.
eugene and chee keen - for making a long distance call in the middle of the day all the way from australia just to say happy birthday to me
tzeyong - for rmbing my bday
swee ying - same, really, didn't expect it
hwee ying - i think it's her, cuz i don't have her in my contact list. probably lost it while transferring phone
someone - i don't know who is he, but, ya, he sms me a bday greeting.
sharon - for a nice bday sms
xiangyong - for wishing me luck in my pilot
jasmine - for saying a simple happy bday
chew swee - same
shawn - same
yewtuck - same
hl - for a 'take care' msg
eve - for waiting to sms at midnight but doze off halfway, then wake up in the early morning in a blur mood and finally send the msg

basically i think whoever wishes me is special. haha...
i'm waiting for the day, the day which i will feel special.

~what are you waiting for? go chase it.

suppress your expectations, depress your desires, arrest your feelings.
either you stay in the shadows forever, or shine in the brightest light.

i'm a scorpio.
i believe, and i create.

No comments: