Saturday, August 18, 2007

it's been a while..

lots of things kept appearing in my mind. didn't really feel too good nowadays... the closer i get, the feelings just keep popping out. have a little chat with sc, it's always feel good talking to her about my problems. becuz i can't find anyone else on net ba. haha... she too, has some bigger problems... love, such a stupid yet wonderful thing.

well well... ATEC kept asking me to go to be their GFAC umpire. did it for one of the NS infantry Bn, then now they're asking for me again. wthell? hey... i not that free lah... i'm still in the midst of getting my pilot application done and sending my computer for repair lah...

talking about these... got a few things i wanna do after so long of doing nothing... weekends are really doing much.. i missed.

1. get my pilot application done by next week
2. send my computer for repairs
3. buy a frame for my 1000pieces puzzle which is under my bed for centuries
4. buy another 1000 pieces puzzle just to spend my time away
5. build my wooden tank. it stopped... where someone left. and it's taking too many months... becuz that someone once said to help me with it. well, i guess should just quickly finished it. no point putting it there, undone. -_-
6. writing up on my DyS3 memoirs, it's like quite a big project
7. save money
8. buy a bicycle
9. get the nice G-Shock watch at vivo
10. centralise all my blog entries into one blog. maybe this one, that one, or the old one.

oh ya, my talk in YJC was kind of a disaster... i screwed up in the beginning, then was talking quite slow throughout becuz i was looking at my script, sitting down, looking at the screen, and holding on to the control to click for the next slide. ah.... no face to go back le. haha...

Army Half Marathon coming up. i'm stationed at the Land Transport Authoriy HQ to look at traffic cameras. -_-" wthell lah? starting from sat night to sunday afternoon... no need sleep loh..
one worry is that i have to leave early from DXO that night... NUS sci bash, i'm promised with a lot of eye candy as there is the pageant! haha... first time to club. hmm.. dont really feel much.

last night there was fireworks. didn't go. tonight there's another one, wonder if i should go... i like fireworks a lot. but if you know the meaning of the fireworks... would you still like to see it?

fireworks are but a short 15 minutes of happiness, which people will gather around hours before to wait patiently for it to happen. when the time to start is near, everyone will be gazing at the sky looking out for the first sign.. then when the first shot was heard and the first light was seen, everyone's face was brightened. chatting stopped... all heads were up. no one wants to miss even a single second of it. they stared as the fireworks got more and more interesting, louder. It ended with the continous bombardment into the sky... then came the round of applause. then you asked yourself... why do we clap? is it becuz we're happy that it ended? no... we're just glad that it happened. as so, i urge those heartbroken to smile, becuz you once have a heart before.

so should i still see it? i think i should. hahaha...

btw, it was recently that i found out that the St. james power station is a place full of clubs. haha.. that time when i was at vivo, i thought why so many ppl go to power station for what.. -_-

No comments: