Friday, November 2, 2012

my 25th

today's my 25th.
that means i'm 1/4 of a decade old.
i have lived for 25 years.

something good happened today.
of all the interviews i went for, the one i thought was the worst actually got back and offered me a position. MND! seriously, i thought i blew it. somehow, it just came back. haha..

but i'm more interested in the mfs and the dso position.
so i'm gonna wait it out.

went to the temple to pray to god ma for her blessings.
the crowd was overwhelming during lunch time.
after that wander around bugis+ and saw an old friend who is now working at garena as a management associate. sounds cool to be working in gaming company.

received a few gifts from my family today.
my sis bought me 2 shirts and a tie.
my mum gave me an ang pow.
my dad gave me a $100 taka voucher. haha...
which he got it free from his starhub dinner lucky draw.

went to the old place opposite chong pang for some relatively cheap and delicious zhu chao.
and a nice tiramisu cake bought by sis~
it's an overall, nice and simple celebration for the end of my 25th year breathing.

yn couldnt celebrate with me today, but she got a whole day planned out tml!
looking forward to tml~ =)

the job offer from MND puts a lot of pressure off me, and also comforted yn quite a bit.
at least i can have this position.
it really felt great to be accepted and offered.
the pay's not bad too.

my mum made me pick 4 numbers.
8366.
that's almost the same digits as my offered pay. haha..

maybe i should buy too.

No comments: