Sunday, November 4, 2012

celebration with yn~

yn had a whole day planned out especially for me for my bday celebration yesterday.
it was really sweet and touching to have someone do that for me. =)

we started off by going to tiong bahru market to eat my favorite food; chicken rice!
it was raining rather heavily by the time we reached.
but we bought umbrellas from 7-11 and walked for a bit to reach the place.
the chicken rice was nice! with you tiao also~

went to books actually which is a store nearby that sells books.
quite a lot of local books there.
we bought 3 together =) 

next up is singing k at teo heng, ntu alumni club.
it was still raining, so the umbrellas we bought were pretty useful.
i was rather delighted and surprised at her plan of bringing me to sing.
it has been something that i kept talking about wanting to do with her. haha..
a slow walk up the slope of the alumni club hill and then we sang there for around 2.5 hrs.
she even sang a bday song, but it wasnt really the normal kind -_-

it was there when she gave me the gifts that she had prepared for me.

the cushion - the one i liked the most, with my name written all over it
the mug - with "my manfriend" written on it, initially thought it was imprinted instead of written.
the house - kinda rainbowy on the roof, with a picture of us in the front
puzzles - 2 ring puzzles (not sure if that's the right term)
aroma thingy - to fill my room with aroma scene

it was also there when i gave her the scarf i bought for her korea trip.
probably the most satisfied gift i have given her. haha..

next was dinner at watami.
the food was nice~ worth the money!

we had the photoshoot done at white cottage.
the whole place was really white, thus the name of white cottage.
took us a while to find the place too.
the photoshoot was rather simple, kinda fun and novel for both of us.
she wasnt that pleased with the results though, but we still managed to select 10 which we like the most

the night ended just like that, but the day was filled with lots of joy.
it's the first time my bday has so many activities planned out for me =)

grateful for the love that i've found. 

No comments: