Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pissed

I'm pissed because the contents I've been typing over the past maybe 20min was gone cause I exit the iPhone application for blogging -_-

Basically I was updated on my job applications from the start till now when it's kinda busy. Suddenly the agencies start seeing me as a suitable candidate! I'm lazy to type those again, so I'll leave it as that.

Just some interesting sightings that I saw on train recently about girls make up. The other day in the morn train, I saw a lady, possibly late 20s or early 30s, with make up. Nothing's wrong with that. But the problem is her eyeshadow. Or something that you write on top of the eyes. It's supposed to make your eyes look bigger right? the illusion that I saw was right there for me to compare. She missed out the eyeshadow on one of her eyes. It scared me a little when I first saw it. You know there's nothing physically wrong, but it still scare me a little. One big eye, and one small eye, for everyone on the train to see. The morn rush for ladies to put on makeup~

No comments: