Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 1 of Unemployment, Again

yesterday was the last day of the 3 months contract employment.
it was a tiring day with the rushing of the presentation and getting my staff clearance form signed before going off.
i admit, i was half-hearted in doing the technical analysis plan for them because i didn't feel like i belong there and don't really like the work involved.
can't really imagine myself continuing the work over there.
it would be like slaving my life away.

for now, i have two agencies that have the second interview scheduled; MCYS and DSO.
MCYS is this friday, which is also my bday.
DSO next wed.

I was wondering if MCYS was to offer me before DSO, should I just accept the offer, or wait it out for DSO?
I could probably stall them for a while till DSO gives me an answer after the 2nd interview.

today is the first day of rest after working for 3 months of working.
felt nua because i haven't rested much the past few days.
and also because i stayed up quite late last night
suddenly, i'm free to do things i feel like doing when i have the time.
like wiping my closet because i can literally see dust clouds forming.
organizing my table which gets messy whenever i do work.
i'm not sure what i want to do first, i guess i just decide whichever when i get up in the morn tml.

this period of time, after graduation, felt rather surreal to me.
for such a long time, life has been rather fixed until i hit graduation.
suddenly, i see lots of possibilities, along with a huge stack of obstacles to overcome

perhaps i'm the stable and secure type who doesn't like to take the risk
as much as i prefer the image of a risk-taker, i have to regrettably admit that i'm not.
when things get a bit uncertain and shaky like the situation i'm in now, i feel largely uncomfortable.
fortunately, i have honed the skills of just taking it in and then letting it all out again.
basically, sitting back and just watch things come at me.
if they're meant to be, they will be.
if they're not, i'm glad they didn't.

bday coming in another 3 days.
is it a natural thing to feel less and less anticipation for one's birthday each year?
i'm only looking forward to it, because my dear gf is planning some surprises for me.
other than that, maybe a good meal with my family, and a nice delicious cake. haha.. chocolate preferred.

shall just relax and do nothing for today.



No comments: