Monday, March 26, 2012

the similarity between pseudoscience and me

there are times i can't escape acknowledging the described traits of scorpio and the things i unknowingly do.
imposing the stuffs i thought would make her feel better, but it made her annoyed and me getting disheartened in the process.
i even made a conscious effort to tell myself that i shouldn't, but it didn't really materialize.
do many scorpios like their other half to do things the way they prefer?
or is it a general phenomenon?

i guessed i'm a bit jumpy as the deadline draws closer.
especially when i'm left with quite a few things to do and i'm left with a little more than 48 hours.

things will change, with time, situation, etc.

but...


the world may change my whole life through,
but nothing's gonna change my love for you...


No comments: