Tuesday, February 14, 2012

An interesting sighting

It's been quite a while since I've been here. Still busy with my graduation essay which is still progressing slow. Even with a deadline extension from 6th feb to 20th feb, I might still be unable to submit a full draft. As much as I want to, the organization of the information flow really takes up a lot of effort and time. But at least I think I'm doing fine now.

Was on the train home from school and shopping for gifts when I saw this guy, seemed like a youngster, late teens I guess, but with that few strands of white hair I can't be too sure. Heck, I myself have a handful of white hairs. Haha.. Anyway, he went around the train telling passengers that he was hungry while using his hands to hit his stomach to further show that. It was rather interesting how he took it so natural that ppl should give him money becuz he asked for it. The thankful thing is that he didn't persist in it.

No comments: