Wednesday, April 13, 2011

trying to keep up

lately, it's been a rush for everything.
quizzes, projects, assignments, presentations....
had my biz finance quiz today. was hectic. 30 mins for 10 questions was simply not enough. yes, they are mcqs, but they are almost all problem sums. wtheck? i only managed to solve 5 of them, guess the rest due to time limit. got 7 correct. nice.

tml's econs. then gotta prepare an email stating a proposal for stats project analysis. then will burn the midnight oil again doing my drugs report on thurs night. friday night probably gonna spend it on stats assignment 3 if i'm done with drugs. gonna finish both drugs and health report, and presentations. tuesday going to a meeting with wendy, gotta read thru the materials first. thursday stats assignment 3 submission. given the fact that i spent freaking lots of time on this shit, i'm gonna start during the weekend if i managed to finish my drugs and health. coincidentally, my drugs, health presentations are on the same day, thursday, along with my deadline for stats assignment 3. damn it. it's like i'm getting tested for endurance of deprivation of sleep, determination, and my ego tells me there's no way out, only the forward path.

No comments: