Friday, January 7, 2011

changing bit by bit

well, the other day i mended my wall which was holey due to my inaccurate flying darts. was rather fun filling the holes, now the wall looks better, although the holes are now all white spots. but they don't really stand out much from the background. i guess i'll paint it when i'm more determined to have a makeover for the room.

this morning, i woke up at 5am and went for a run. good run from house to admiralty and back to woodlands mrt. feel quite good, except i'm super hungry now waiting for my frozen ham to defroze.

if i don't change, who will for me?

mum must sometimes think her son is a bit siao. how come her son would get up before her and go for a run out of a sudden? haha.. i've been contemplating for a while. but a few events kinda prompt me to do it...

previously at the recent ISG basketball against other schools, i was so tired from just 5 min on the court. won WKWSCI, got thrashed by NBS (all of them were quite good), then a close match with SCE but lost. probably becuz i was dragging my ass for the last 5 min and couldn't really do anything.

yesterday at the badminton game with my usual clique, one uncle came and commented i wasn't playing quite well; missing shots, smash, drops went short... it's been quite a while since i touched the shuttle. damn. and i lost all my matches... haha... except for one, me and my partner made a rather nice comeback from 13-18 to 21-19 i think. after that i was kinda ~ for the rest of the other games.

GOOD MORNING WORLD~!

No comments: