Wednesday, July 7, 2010

found it

finally found the 'superb' comment. wonder why i got so lost finding it last night. anyway, it was followed by another long comment in a language that i don't know.
that said, i went to random do some translation and fortunately got an answer. it's in romanian.

here goes:
I've never made a step ... a step towards what I'll lovage appointed happiness .... I sincerely call amagirea mind and soul, because there is everlasting, is lost amongst rows of life, when going back looking to study better, disappears, but her beloved ubra take, and invaluie in darkness: sadness, ah if I knew I wouldn't be viewed Elijah ... we need of happiness, we the people even tackle for it, some even a wait years or days, others a search for my whole life and forget to live ... but why would you want to be happy? what does it get? In your way, your search in the UK an ... pass by all, not only through suffering (even if it is a great truth that life is suffering) know new people, happy or Angels, naive, or bored, heaven, or just copilarosi .... I was born (as each of you), I ran since I was a kid, on the street, and when aciasi ma intorceam out, I'm expecting MOM at home I say how much I love you, I give the food and to me. ... I grew up without taking days to feel, and I notice that we realize nothing .... I was just a baby ... I wanted to create an, felt atractia .... wanting to discover, to learn, to live exactly as I wanted, as well as a happy man, hope and dream were my true happiness ... I love to write little baby, and music, I'm enchant fascinata of sounds that I gadilau easy ears, and felt the smell of happiness ... Later ... I just closed my ... I wanted to be the only one to create, to write poems or prose, studying various philosophy book or simply psychology, or SCIENCE FICTION novels, which I'll exinda ambitionau imagination ... For me there is happiness, even if I were a kid his sad and lonely abatust, what is he among the Park's gandurii ... Happiness will be always in your dreams, hopes, in your mind you will find what they are looking for, because when you find what you wanted by a life you're a man over a week ... senina ...!

there differences in 2 translators that i used, but i just took the one that i cna cut and paste the whole thing.

anyway, i can't really comprehend the translation as much as i would love to, but i do know it's something along the line of hope for happiness. interesting comment ain't it? first i get to try to find out what language is it, then i get to try to understand its meaning.

No comments: