Sunday, July 25, 2010

a dream

it's rather rare that i remember details of my dream. it just so happened that my head is hurting, my nose is running, my throat is sore and irritating me to cough. wasn't feeling too well when i went to sentosa yesterday. the sore throat is always a bad sign for the other flu/cold symptoms. had to endure through the whole day becuz i don't wanna waste the universal studio ticket. it's free. haha...

anyway, most of the time when i'm dreaming, i consciously knew it. but this time, i didn't. i let myself indulged in the fantasy that i knew afterwards, will appear to be foolish to myself.

it was about her. let me try to recap most of the events that took place... it was her day, her graduation day. i was there, with her. we went to the carpark, she went up first, i followed. she was in a yellow convertible when i got up, wearing something similar to an office wear, without her specs. we exchanged a few words, and then i said goodbye. suddenly she asked which school i'm going to, in which i replied that i thought she knew. the conversation actually lead up to why she decided on studying this and something along the line of don't waste her time. we kinda open up, told each other our feelings, and somehow got back together, in bed. she was lying down, i was on top. i told her i haven't kissed for a very long time, and went on to kiss her on the lips, which after i woke up, realised it would have been better it i started on the forehead. no idea why. haha.. but the kiss felt real. surreal.

thereafter i woke with all my flu/cold symptoms back online and my mum asking me to see the doctor before i go back camp tml.

i know it's impossible, that's why it's a dream. sigmund freud may infer my inner desires from interpretation of it all, but i refused to believe any words from this thought. sometimes i just wondered, in terms of erikson's 8 stages of development, i got stuck in 'her'th stage.

No comments: