Wednesday, March 4, 2009

test and presentation

both didn't go well. especially the test.
60 mcqs and 20 blanks. i'm only confident of at most 35 mcqs and 3 blanks.
and i see ppl submitting their papers early, which goes to show they're quite confident. the paper wasn't hard. i just didn't study enough for it.

presentation was quite okay. but i was unprepared becuz i spent more time on the test. after test, immediately was presentation. had to quickly memorise my scripts, which turned out that i memorised the first part quite okay but the second part, not very okay. was reading off the script towards the end. my group members were all pretty good. can see that they're quite natural speakers. i'm the screwed up guy. haha.. besides, i'm the only guy in the class during presentation. 3 presentation groups, a tutor, all females except me.

i rmbed all my stage anxiety incidents. the elementz presentation years ago in ajc in the auditorium. then followed by the speech i have to make infront of the whole sch during morning assembly, becuz of the elementz award. the time i was chosen to go back to yjc to give a presentation regarding nsf life, or my life. and this one, i screwed it up so badly, i didn't feel like going back to yjc any time soon, then. today, it's less of it. perhaps if i know my materials better, i would have been more better, just like my group members.

feb is gone, now is mar.
i'm looking forward to staying at home, enjoying my free time.
i feel like doing lots of personal stuffz.
stuffz i wanted to do but never really gotten into it.

No comments: