Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1st assignment result

got a B/B+ for my english assignment. haha.. mdm samsiah will be damn proud of me lah. but it's just one small paragraph. -_-"

did my hp101 quiz today. studied till 3+ yesterday along with tan who was chionging his 900 word essay overnight. the quiz wasn't that hard, but a few qns i can't answer. hopefully i got them correct. put in quite some effort in this quiz.

got my hp102 quiz on friday. this is one big shit to study for the next 2days or so. it's bad enough to study for bio back in sec school for continual assessment becuz everytime i have to squeeze 3 mths of txtbk knowledge into my brain within 1 day. now, it's squeezing 1mth of profound txtbk knowledge within 2 days.

wanted to sleep in the library after the quiz... but the thing is i ate mac breakfast and drank the tea. can't doze off after that cup of caffeine. sianz.

saw ben with a girl. scandalous. haha..

my head feels light. my hair is short.

No comments: