Monday, July 18, 2011

running out of time

left with one day to pack my stuffs for reservist, finalize my course registration plans, and do a 1-page literature review on topic of choice for fyp and then send in a proposal to hong.

graduation project... can i graduate without it? and let my 2nd upper just drop to 2nd lower, live with that and enjoy life? but i guess getting frustrated over the things in life, is part of the whole package when i was borned.

my desk lamp is giving off this constant vibrating noise that's irritating the hell out of me. i'm gonna buy a new one when this 2-weeks reservist is over.

should i just slack until mon and go in camp, without giving a damn about my grad project? hahaha... that will be kinda nice. but the thought of doing qualitative meta-analysis... -_-" i should start writing some stuffs on it now.

No comments: