Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Last day of my undergraduate life.

First day of my unemployed life.

well, things didn't start off too well.
first, the malay paper was hard -_- i couldnt make out most of the words.
plus the list of words that i memorized for 1 hour or so only came up for 40% for intended questions!
wthell? so many unseen before words...

second, i lost terribly in mahjong.
i can't rmb if this is the first time, but i cleared my chips.
all 100 bucks of it.
just nice at the end -_-

at this point of my life, i'm unemployed, have lots of things that i want to do but need money.
so, i've decided to keep mahjong away for a while.
a long while.
been losing continuously for a few weeks and i believed my losses can go up to 200 just this month alone.

the day wasn't too well for yn also.
when she's down, i would have the urge to rush to her side and give her the comfort she needs.

No comments: