Wednesday, July 15, 2009

been thinking

people always seem to have something going on in their life.
busy with these, tired with that. going after this, chasing after that.
what am i doing? what am i caught up with?
i have no answers.
it felt like a million things is still left undone on the list,
but yet i'm behaving like there's nothing to do.

i have wishes to make changes and advances in my life.
somehow or rather, they seemed to be put on halt.
for whatever the cause, i refused to do them.

i even refused to put myself out there in the wilderness of unknown
which brings terror even with the thought of it.
to know another, to miss another, and to love another.
a world i've been before, not uncharted, but unknown.

ppl around me are moving on, going on in life.
i'm just stepping on the spot, sometimes even running backwards.
always hoping for something to just appear before my eyes and lead me to the end
and always know that's not the way to lead my life

chances and opportunities strike not once but many times, just maybe not the same ones.
i've missed too many, even failures aren't on the records.
to the many things i've been left out in my life
i strived to have them brought back to life.

love, passion, belief.

No comments: