Saturday, April 11, 2009

eat and eat

these few days i just felt like eating and eating.
a pleasant morning to began the day.
i might have a chance at a 12/hr part-time job.
the assignment 4 came in handy cuz i needa submit my CV.
maybe i should go and get some sweets.
i haven't study a thing since i got back at 1300.
the maggie i just cooked was screwed.
i'm 13 days away from the finished of exams.
my right wrist ain't getting any better.
my health is deteriorating with unhealthly food.
my body doesn't feel to work much but the brain is straining itself.
i'm alone in hall.
i look at the basketball hanging on the switch and feel like playing.
in case of that, i left my running shoes at home so i have only slippers to play on which isn't desirable.
weather sux when you have to do laundry and it's raining.
headache is becoming of a thing to live with.

~with or without you.

No comments: